CBK Prom is this week!
Come Back Kids is a program that offers prevention/intervention services to students 16-23 who wish to re-enroll in an educational program.
Students who have fallen through the cracks are offered an opportunity to make up credits, find classes they need, and get special training.
Students receive the opportunity to:
- Prepare to take the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE)
- Complete high school graduation requirements/credits
- Prepare for the General Educational Development (G.E.D.)
- Earn high school and college credits
- Attend Adult Basic Education
- Attend English as a Second
- Enroll in Workforce
Watch Come Back Kids video including program description and best practices.
CBK Mission: Come Back Kids will inspire students to fulfill their academic, career, and personal goals. Students will prepare to earn their high school diploma, GED, or the California High School Proficiency Exam.