Come Back Kids
Read about how our CBK leadership students made this high school tradition a reality for the CBK #Classof2017.
Come Back Kids (CBK) is a program that offers prevention/intervention services to students age 16 to 24 who wish to re-enroll in an educational program.
We require only 200 credits to earn your high school diploma!
Students who have fallen through the cracks are offered an opportunity to make up credits, find classes they need, and get special training.
Students receive the opportunity to:
- Complete high school graduation requirements/credits
- Prepare for the High School Equivalency Exam
- Earn high school and college credits
- Attend English as a Second Language
- Enroll in Workforce Development
Preparing every student for success in college, career and the community.CBK Mission
Creating personalized learning opportunities for all students to prepare them to be future ready through rigorous academics, post-secondary opportunities, and safe and supportive learning environments.