The General Child Care and Development: Center-Based Program provide quality education and care settings for the children of eligible families. Families are enrolled from the eligibility list based upon most eligible first. For more information regarding these programs or to request an application for the eligibility list, please visit one of the sites or call (800) 442-4927.
General Child Care and Development: Center-Based Program (CCTR)
These state and federally funded programs provide quality child development programs in centers operated by:
- Teen Parent Program
- Norte Vista (Riverside)
- Palm Springs
- Family YMCA of the Desert
- Martha’s Village and Kitchen
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District
- Rawlins Child Development Center
- Riverside Unified School District
- University of California, Riverside
- Val Verde Regional Learning Center
Interested in applying? Please contact the site or complete the Eligibility List Application.
- Are staffed with a credentialed teacher;
- Provide full-day or part-day early childhood education to children of low-income families. The parents/guardians must demonstrate an approved need for services;
- Must meet the Exemplary Program Standards set by the state; and
- Must utilize developmentally-appropriate curriculum that meets the needs of the children.