The RCOE Foundation is excited to announce the NEW Business Partners program! The program is a dynamic business support group comprised of a cross-section of local, professional, and industry leaders who serve in an advisory capacity to the RCOE Foundation. The program also directly assists the Foundation with providing scholarship support through fundraising.
Become a Business Partners Member and help the RCOE Foundation educate and train the next generation of skilled employees entering the workforce here in Riverside County. More information is included in the RCOE Foundation Business Partners Program Brochure.
We are proud to launch the Business Partners program and hope you will join us.
- For more information, download the Business Partners Brochure
- To get started, complete the Business Partners Application
Business Partners Program Members
- Altura Credit Union
- AB Personnel Services
- Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Best Best & Krieger
- The Bourns Foundation
- BW Security Services
- Castle Park
- Cico Electrical Contractors, Inc.,
- Couts Heating and Cooling
- CS & Associates
- Erickson-Hall Construction
- G/M Business Interiors
- Horace Mann
- Keenan & Associates
- Nexus Office Environments
- OMB Electrical Engineers
- Plumbing, Piping & Construction, Inc.
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside Convention Center
- Ruhnau Clarke Architects
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- Taylor’s Appliance
- Tilden-Coil Constructors
- University of Redlands
- Wallin & Klarich, A Law Corporation