Moreno Valley Regional Learning Center is a place that allows students, who have encountered some life challenges, to redirect and find a renewed sense of purpose. Many of our students are attending school due to expulsion or probation referrals. We will remain consistent and fair with our students as we guide them to make better choices in their educational decisions.
Our curriculum is based on the California (Common Core) Standards. It is both rigorous and challenging. Students are given an opportunity for credit recovery through on line courses in an increased learning time, hosted by staff after and before school hours. Students also have an opportunity to learn the skill of photography from a professional photographer. We offer an athletic program competing with other Regional Learning Centers in football, soccer and volleyball. Students must be eligible to play, based upon their attendance, GPA and appropriate behavior.
We are devoted to numerous programs that help our students become healthy contributors to society. We are fortunate to have such rewarding work.
Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. – Jim Rohn
- Come Back Kids Charter
- Photography (CTE)
- Athletic Program
- Academic/Career Counseling
- Substance Abuse, Social/Emotional, and Anger Management Counseling
- PLATO On-Line Credit Recovery
- After Hours Skills Lab for tutoring and credit recovery
- GED Preparation Adult Class (San Jacinto Community College)
- ESL Multi-Level Adult Class (San Jacinto Community College)
- Community Training Program
- Transition Partnership Program (TPP)