Kim Joseph Cousins is the president/CEO for the Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce since August 2003. Prior to his current position, Kim was a senior manager in various positions within the Finance, Marketing and Sales divisions for Mazda North American Operations. He has held various positions in the financial management field for McDonnell Douglas, Rockwell, TDK and Bristol Industries. Kim majored in Accounting and Management Information Systems and minored in Business Psychology at Cal State Fullerton. He attended a Ford Management Program at Tuck, Oxford and University of Bangalore, India.
- Board Member – Southwest Healthcare System – 2010 – 2018
- Board Member – Trauma Intervention Program 2009 – 2017
- Board Member – Lake Elsinore Unified School District 2006 – 2010
- Board Member – Economic Development Coalition of Southwest CA 2006 – Present
- Board Member – Boys and Girls Club of Southwest Riverside County – 2017 – 2018
- Board Member – Assistance League of Temecula Valley – 2015 – Present
- Board Member – Bond Oversight Committee for LEUSD – 2017 – Present
- President – Rotary Club of Lake Elsinore 2016/17 Member Since 2003
- Treasurer – HOA Board of Directors 1996 – Present
Kim’s personal successes include helping to raise two beautiful daughters and being a good husband. He is actively involved with his six beautiful grandchildren. He enjoys working with the local schools to improve opportunities for success beyond graduation. He effectively represents the City of Lake Elsinore in Southwest California.
Kim Joseph Cousins