Come Back Kids (CBK) is an independent study program for students age 13 (9th grade) and up who wish to re-enroll in a high school educational program.
We require only 200 credits to earn your high school diploma!
Students who have fallen through the cracks are offered an opportunity to make up credits, find classes they need, and get special training.
Students receive the opportunity to:
- Complete high school graduation requirements/credits
- Prepare for the High School Equivalency Exam
- Take dual enrollment courses at community college
- Have access to a-g approved courses
- Create an individual learning plan
- Enroll in Career Technical Education (CTE) courses
- Participate in College Connection program
- Have exposure to high-tech, high-demand careers
- Participate in leadership opportunities
- Have access to 24 locations
- Attend a graduation ceremony and senior event