Request Student Records

The Riverside County Office of Education is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online through our Scriborder site.

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

The Following May Be Requested by Alumni:

  • High School Transcript ($4.00 each)
  • Attendance History (NO COST)
  • Diploma Reprint ($12.00 each)
  • Verification of Enrollment (NO COST)
  • Verification of Graduation (NO COST)

The Following May Be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:

  • Attendance History ($4.00 each)
  • Verification of Enrollment ($4.00 each)
  • Verification of Graduation ($4.00 each)

The Following May NOT Be Requested:

  • We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.

Order RCOE Student Records Online