Has your child been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, or are you concerned about your child’s development or behavior? If your child is not meeting the developmental milestones, he/she may exhibit maladaptive behaviors. Our team of experts can help!
The RCOE Intensive Behavior Intervention program seeks to meaningfully engage students in order to increase the amount of time they spend in typical, developmentally appropriate activities, such as play and interactions with others.
- We design our programs to address every individual’s unique needs by using Evidence-Based Practices to ensure that your child is ready for learning
- We promote the use of positive reinforcement to teach your child to use socially appropriate behaviors.
- We contrive situations to teach your child the skills necessary to make friends.
- We teach important life skills to help your child become independent and happy at school.
- We serve children 18 months to 22 years of age.
The Intensive Behavior Intervention (IBI) Program also focuses on developing your child’s communication skills and teaching the following skills:
- Taking turns
- Following Directions
- Accepting “NO” for an answer
- Completing Daily Living Skills